Rotary Circle Cutter (CMP-3)
Cut circles in one step with this easy-to-use OLFA® circle cutter. When you grasp the handle, use a stirring-the-soup motion to cut perfect circles. The patented ratchet handle aligns your hand and wrist to help reduce wrist fatigue typically associated with cutting in a circular motion. Use the cutter to create Yo Yos, crescents, circle appliqué and penny rug circles.
- Effortlessly cut perfect circles from 1-1/2″ to 8-3/4
- Patented ratchet handle aligns the hand and wrist to help reduce wrist fatigue
- Handle design creates a “stirring the soup” cutting motion, preventing uncomfortable twisting or strain on the wrist
- Built-in blade cover and plastic pivot spike guard for safety when not in use
- Includes and fits the OLFA 18mm rotary blade
You May Also Like
Good For: Cutting circles and curves from fabric or paper.